Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy TE-CO parts?
TE-CO products are sold through distributors located throughout North America. To find a distributor near you, contact our manufacturer's rep in your territory (see map under Where to Buy) or Contact Us directly.
- How do I request a catalog or price list?
You can request a catalog by going to the literature page and clicking the request button beside the catalog of interest or contact us. Click to see available Literature.
- Where do I find list prices for individual product numbers?
Individual part number list prices can be obtained by clicking on a desired part number within each product table on our website or by downloading a PDF of the price list from Literature Page.
- Where can I download CAD drawings?
CAD models are available for most TE-CO products and can be obtained by clicking on a desired part number within each product table on our website. If you cannot find a CAD model for the part that you are interested in, or are experiencing difficulty downloading a CAD model please contact our sales department using the contact form found on the Contact Page or call 1-800-543-4071. For a CD with our entire CAD library, visit the Literature Page and submit your request.
- Will TE-CO quote special requests?
TE-CO welcomes you to submit requests for modified standards. Click to view our RFQ form.
- Does TE-CO have a minimum order quantity?
The minimum order value is $50.00 list. All invoices under this value will incur a $10.00 charge.
- What is TE-CO's return policy?
Returned items cannot be returned without authorization. Credit will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- Only catalog items suitable for resale may be returned
- Customers need to obtain an RGA# by contacting a TE-CO Customer Service Representative and reference the RGA# on returned goods
- Invoice number and date must be furnished
- Follow packing instructions, if applicable, for returning goods
- Transportation charges must be prepaid
- Credit value will be issued at invoice price less a minimum 20% restocking charge (minimum charge $10.00)
- Specials cannot be returned
- What is TE-CO's ISO certification?
TE-CO is ISO 9001 Certified. Click to view a copy of our ISO certificate.
- Who do I contact for technical support?
Please contact our sales department with your question using the contact form found on the Contact Page. We will work with our engineering deparment to get an answer to you.
- How can I become a TE-CO distributor?
Please call 1.800.543.4071 and speak to a TE-CO customer service representative for consideration to be a TE-CO distributor.