Specification and engineering data are subject to change without notice. Contact TE-CO's engineering department for current information if certain specifications are critical to your design.
Products supplied by TE-CO are high quality and adhere to manufacturing standards. Tolerances are uniformly held in accordance with catalog specifications. TE-CO items are intended for use by knowledgeable and experienced workers. If you have any difficulty contact us for replacement.
Damaged, Short or Lost Items
Immediately place a claim with your UPS office. Keep all damaged product and packaging for inspection by UPS. Notify TE-CO so we can reship your merchandise.
Materials cannot be returned without authorization. Final credit will be determined as follows:
- Only catalog items suitable for resale may be returned.
- Customers need to obtain an RGA# by contacting a TE-CO Customer Service representative and reference the RGA# on the returned goods.
- Invoice number and date must be furnished.
- Follow packing instructions, if applicable, for returning goods.
- Transportation charges must be prepaid.
- Credit value will be issued at invoice price less a minimum 20% restocking charge. (Minimum Charge $10.00).
- Specials cannot be returned.
Modification of Standard Components
The great majority of components can be modified quickly and economically to meet your design requirements. Consult the factory or your local distributor.
Minimum invoice charges $50.00 list. All under minimum invoices will indicate a $10.00 charge.
All goods purchased from TE-CO, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions of use for a period of six months from the date of delivery. This warranty is the sole warranty and is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The liability of TE-CO, to any purchaser shall be limited exclusively to the cost of replacement or repair of defective parts, and shall not include liability for any direct, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited to lost profits, lost sales, or injury to persons or property.